Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT->Word export and headings
reqx
I'm using BIRT 2.5.2 to design a report which is exported to MS-Word 2010 and PDF. Using the "Table of Contents" property, I can successfully generate bookmarks for the PDF version. However, the various headings are not recognized within the Word version; when the "Navigation" pane is opened, it shows "This document does not contain headings."
Is it possible to add the necessary field codes or edit additional properties in BIRT to make it possible for Word to recognize headings? This would also make it possible to auto-gen a TOC in Word which would be very useful.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
This is currently not possible without editing the source code of the word emitter.
You can file a enhancement request using the eclipse bugtracker (bugs.eclipse.org)
reqx
Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not shy about editing the source if that will enable it - has anybody done this and can share their code?
H?ctor Agudo
Hello
I have the same problem too. Does anybody know if this enhancement request is done in any BIRT version?
I searched it in bugs.eclipse.org but I didn't found it
Thanks in advance
Diren
<p>I have the same requirement. <br>
I'm using the latest BIRT version. Is this feature enabled in later versions?
</p>