Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set locale path to connection profile
PravinGate
Hi I am new to BIRT.
I have created some dashboard reports in Birt.i know how to create connection profile in birt.
Now my problem is-
I want to deploy my all birt reports on client's machine.
so what will be the procedure to deploy on client's machine?
If anybody is having any example let me know.
I have stored connection profile in folder where I have kept my all birt reports i.e .rptdesign files.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi PravinGate,
There are plenty of options starting from completely free (using the open source sample viewer) to commercial report server that can deploy, manage, schedule, secure, run and distribute BIRT reports. You can download them from the link below:
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/
Here is the link to getting started guides with these options(look under "Report Viewers and Servers"):
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
Ashwini