Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Header problem in viewer
JulioC
Hi all
We have a problem with the headers of a report when it is render to the viewer.
When the report has more than one page in the first page the headers are ok, but if the second page does not have enough data , the size of the headers become high enough to cope the page.
However when we export the report to a either pdf or excel headers are ok
I'm attaching an output report example one for each page, this report has 2 pages
The headers are in a table
Property white space for that row is set to auto
Why this is happening?
What is wrong in our design?
Thanks a lot for your tips on this one
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I'll have to say, I've never seen anything like this happen. What is your BIRT version? And, is there any way you can reproduce this in a report that I can run?
JulioC
Hi all
I fixed the problem
Problem was that the height of the table was setup by mistake to 80%, it should be nothing
Layout can be either auto or fixed
Thanks
mwilliams
Glad you found the issue! Let us know whenever you have questions!