Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Passing parameters in drill through
Dave O
I am having trouble getting parameters to pass from one level to another in a drill through set of reports.
I have three parameters that are common to two reports (CorporateID, FacilityID, StaffID). The first report drills through to a second report which uses the CorporateID, FacililtyID, StaffID, StartDate, and EndDate. This report in turn drills through the a detail report that uses FacilityID, StaffID, StartDate, and EndDate.
I set up the hyperlinks, selected the parameters, bound them in each report.
The reports are called into the viewer but always display the default values.
Any suggestions for troubleshooting or resolving my problem?
I am using 3.7.1, and MSSQL 2008R2.
Thanks,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, when you pass the parameters, the report runs with the default parameters, rather than with the ones you pass?
Dave O
That is correct. And since this is using medical information it is critical that onluy data a user is authorized to see is passed (all of the defaults point to dummy data.)
Is there any debuging function i could use to see the data being passed to help trouble shoot?
Thanks for your time,
Dave
mwilliams
Sorry for the delayed response. Is there any way you can reproduce this issue using the sample database, so that I can run the reports and see the same? Thanks!