Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Browse to a differnet branch in DCR
Lynchy
There has been some mention of a cgi-callout floating around which allow a user to browse to a differnet branch from within a DCR. Has anyone seen this and would be willing to post it?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pawlr
There's some dude from Sydney Australia who wrote something .. I too was hoping he might post it..
gzevin
the dude actually has given a new code to IWOV guys to make a KB article
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
pawlr
Thanks gzevin..
.. what's the process for integrating KB articles on the support site? can we be notified when/where it is posted? thx..
Lynchy
I have hacked my through a cgi-callout which will go through a brother or sister branch and list and display all images along with a radio buttons to select the image to be passed back to the DCR. It isn't exactly pretty as I am far from a PERL expert but it is currently working for me. I plan on narrowing down the top level directory from which to display images so that there are not as many images displayed each time. But anyway hopefully someone else can get some use out of this.
pawlr
Lynchy--thanks ..I just set it up and it works great..( noticed one error in your HTML, need to close the input tag)
I'm going to work on modifying it so that a user can:
1. pass the branch as a parameter
2. indicate the file type by extension they want to browse for
and
3. browse through child directories as well
Gzevin--would these be enhancements to your "branch-browser" or does yours do this stuff already?
gzevin
it does most of this stuff - and even displays the image
Greg Zevin
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
MichaelS
Greg,
What is the KB article number? I am searching for this callout script already for a while. Is there any way you can share it?
Michael Szczech, Application Developer
phone: 416.214.4244 x504
BLAST RADIUS STRATEGYTECHNOLOGYDESIGN
http://www.blastradius.com
gzevin
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/52258
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU