Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access report parameters in client side scripting
G@URI
Hi guys,
I am using birt 2.6.2.
I want to access all report parameters in client side script.i.e HTML text component.
<script>
var tbl=<VALUE-OF>params["dyn_table"].value;
alert(tbl);
</script>
This script does not work.Can you please tell me whts the problem?
Or is there any other way to access it.
I want to send it to the jsp page using windows.location object in javascript.
Please help me asap.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Megha Nidhi Dahal
Hi,<br />
<br />
Where are you trying to write this script? If this is in any of the methods, then you need not use those tags.<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>alert(params["dyn_table"])</pre> will do the job. However, if this is in a HTML text element, I'm not very familiar with it. However, I can see that the <VALUE-OF> tag has to be closed and also I'm not sure whether <script> can be used there.<br />
<br />
-Megha