Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access report parameters in client side scripting
G@URI
Hi guys,
I am using birt 2.6.2.
I want to access all report parameters in client side script.i.e HTML text component.
<script>
var tbl=<VALUE-OF>params["dyn_table"].value</VALUE-OF>;
alert(tbl);
</script>
This script does not work.Can you please tell me whts the problem?
Or is there any other way to access it.
I want to send it to the jsp page using windows.location object in javascript.
Please help me asap.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Hi,<br />
<br />
what's the type of params["dyn_table"].value?<br />
If it is a string you are missing the double quotes. They are required in javascript to mark a string.<br />
I m assuming that your script is working. It is just generating code like<br />
<br />
var tbl = yes<br />
instead of<br />
var tbl = "yes"<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'G@URI'" data-cid="96417" data-time="1329805808" data-date="20 February 2012 - 11:30 PM"><p>
Hi guys,<br />
<br />
I am using birt 2.6.2.<br />
I want to access all report parameters in client side script.i.e HTML text component.<br />
<script><br />
var tbl=<VALUE-OF>params["dyn_table"].value</VALUE-OF>;<br />
alert(tbl);<br />
</script><br />
<br />
This script does not work.Can you please tell me whts the problem?<br />
Or is there any other way to access it.<br />
I want to send it to the jsp page using windows.location object in javascript.<br />
<br />
Please help me asap.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
G@URI
Hey,
thanx cbrell..Its now working absolutely fine.