Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CrossTab cell value replace in jsp
charmi
Hello All,<br />
<br />
I am using CrossTab to display student's grade.But I have to replace grades with its equivalent values eg. 1-10 will be displayed like E1 and so on.I am using following code in onCreate method of cell.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
if(this.getValue() < reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable("someValue" ))
{
this.getStyle().backgroundColor="red";
this.setDisplayValue(reportContext.getPersistentGlobalVariable(this.getValue()));
}
</pre>
<br />
This is working perfectly fine in eclipse when I am running it.But when I am opening this report from jsp after its integration in jsp it is displaying colors but not displaying any values and no errors as well.Please help.<br />
<br />
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
charmi
I got the script running in jsp as well.I had just added that script in onRender method.