Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scaling report to single page
rcuprak
I have a report that sometimes exceeds a single page. Is it possible to have the report scaled so that it fits on a single page? I am trying to achieve something similar to the functionality in Excel where you print to a single page. I've tried every setting thus far.
The report is being generated as a PDF using BIRT 2.5.2. I haven't found anything in the forums.
Thanks,
-Ryan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
You can set the "Fit to Page" option in the PDFRender Options. When you Export to PDF, this is one of the available options to use. Keep in mind that if a page exceeds it rows, it will still generate another page if the pagination option is turned on (for example, in the PDF, or HTML in the web viewer).
rcuprak
So it isn't a property on the report? We have integrated BIRT into our product and the kick-off report generation from code. I am guessing this means that we'll have to alter the code as opposed to just the report?
Thanks,
-Ryan
CBR
Hi Ryan,
yes you are right. This isn't a property on the report. You have to change the java code that is generating the report.
If you want to do it for just one report you have to set the corresponding property in the java code if this report is generated (i m not assuming that you want to activate this option for all your reports)