Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display hyperlink in excel output of BIRT report
srikala
How to display hyperlink in excel output of BIRT (3.7.1) version.
REgards
srikala.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yaytay
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'srikala'" data-cid="96454" data-time="1329846386" data-date="21 February 2012 - 10:46 AM"><p>
How to display hyperlink in excel output of BIRT (3.7.1) version. <br />
<br />
REgards<br />
srikala.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I don't know which of the other BIRT emitters do hyperlinks (for all I know, they all do
), but I do know that the <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.spudsoft.co.uk/2011/10/the-spudsoft-birt-excel-emitters/'>SpudSoft
BIRT Excel Emitters</a> do support hyperlinks.<br />
Hyperlinks have to be either internal or to a URL, it doesn't make sense for the emitter to support links to other reports because it doesn't know how you are calling it.<br />
<br />
Jim