Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Optional 'Y' Grouping Issue
PravinGate
I am creating one report in which I am displaying month-wise report.
I want to display report in month-wise sequence means First Jan12 then Dec 11 then Nov 11 and so on.
I have written a query to get this desired output and output of my query shows me month in Descending order which is right,
But when I go to use Optional 'Y' grouping In birt I am not able to get that sequence
I am adding images for your reference.
What should I need to do in birt to achieve this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi PravinGate,
You can define this in Category group and sorting properties:
Edit Chart-> Select Data (Tab) -> Category (X) Series: Edit group and sorting (button below the chart preview, next to fx button)
I am attaching a sample BIRT design to give you an idea how it is done. Hope this helps.
Ashwini