Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
connect a BIRT report to Microsoft Access
Mauro1807
I know if I can connect a BIRT report to Microsoft Access?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
You will need to use some sort of ODBC connection. I haven't ever come across a JDBC driver for access.
I wrote an article about this several years ago:
http://digiassn.blogspot.com/2008/02/birt-birt-reporting-for-microsoft.html
Mauro1807
OK, thank you very much for your answer
bgbaird
Mauro, I did find a jdbc driver at
http://www.hxtt.com/download.jsp?product=access
Rather than licensing this driver, I made a view of the access mdb from my SQL Server instance.
Brian
Mauro1807
excellent! thank you very much Brian
Mauro1807
hi Brian,
which would be the URL that I enter?
bgbaird
That was long ago, I did not keep my config info. Sorry.
Mauro1807
ok, thanks anyway, do not worry.