Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross Tab Date Format Issue
cbelsole
Hey. I am new to this whole birt application. I am trying to make a cross tab with the top row being a date time. which works. The thing is that it separates the year, month, and day of the week into three rows. Is there a way I can have a row of year/month/day of the week rather than year -> month -> day of the week? Basically one row of 2/23/2012 rather than one row of 2012 then another row of 23 and another row of 2?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
cbelsole
Solved:
When creating the group select the radio button for regular group instead of date group. That will give you separate datetimes rather then layering the year month and day.