Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
submit task variables
Mandy
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between submit_cmt and submit_info variables that can be set in a submit task. Also does anyone know where I can find details of what 'standard' variables can be set in this filed for all tasks, and what these variables do?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
"submit_cmt" and "submit_info" have analogs in the "Submit - Direct" screen and in the "iwsubmit" CLT:
Submit "comment"
Submit "info"
submittask variables:
"submit_cmt"
"submit_info"
Submit Direct screen fields:
"comment"
"info"
"iwsubmit" CLT flags:
"-c"
"-i"
Hope this helps.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Migrateduser
What are you referring to? I don't see submit_cmt or submit_info anywhere in the documentation for a submittask. Or is this one of those Workflow Builder unique things that is documented so well in the manual?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Mandy
Thanks for that James. I'm still not really clear on the reason that there are 2 fields. What is the intended difference between the information placed in the comments variable and the information variable. Also, can you tell me where within TeamSite this information is used/visible. I know you can see it in the submit log for an edition, but is it used anywhere else?