Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Image Event Handling
MarkW
Using BIRT Report Designer there a way to set Event Handling on an Image, Text or Dynamic Text so that it can Invoke a script?
What I would like to do is have a table that contains an image in first column. The table will also have a inner table, but it's display will be NONE. When the user selects the image, it will invoke a javascript function that will set the inner table display to BLOCK. If this could not be done with image, then I guess I could use Text or something.
I am having hard time finding how to set event handling for an image.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Here's a way to use an image to expand/collapse a detail section. This report was made in 3.7.1.
MarkW
That did the trick, thanks!
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!
MarkW
Interesting, Firefox 10.X does not support this. Using your example, It says 'expand not defined'.
Is there any known issues with BIRT scripting and Firefox 10.X?
mwilliams
Yes, there's been an issue with FF and BIRT script tags for a little while, now. Take a look at this bug report. There is a solution to this in there.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=351217
MarkW
That fixed it, thanks for the info.