Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create a row-banding
Cucus
Hi,
I'm new in the BIRT community and I still having some doubts when I have to create my reports.
I come from Report Designer from Pentaho and there, I could create a table with row-banding (The table rows have two different colors like in the image attached).
Is this possible in BIRT? How can I do this?
Thanks.
Marc
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Select the Highlight tab in the property editor for the row. The Highlight Expression will be something like:
(row.__rownum % 2)
Set the comparison to Equals
Set the Value to 0.
Then, you can set the background to Silver, or whatever you'd like. It will then alternate the row colors.
You can do it using a style sheet and have it apply to all tables in your report as outline in this article:
http://digiassn.blogspot.com/2007/04/one-of-things-that-i-have-tendency-to.html
Cucus
Thank you very much!
Another question, can you give a link where I can get some references about how to edit my reports (where did you get the info for the expression row.__rownum ?)
Thanks again.