Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How do I use Information Objects and Calculated Objects?
Dallas1
Is anyone out there using Actuate Performance Scorecard Application version 9 sp 2 ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Information on using Information Objects can be found on the Documentation page. I recommend starting with
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/R11SP3/BIRTRD/help/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=IOD/About-iod.html
This will show you how to build IOD's.
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/documentation/R11SP3/BIRTRD/help/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm#href=UsingABIRT/DataIO.06.1.html
Contains the info on how to build a report using an IOD.
Dallas1
Thanks JohnW<br />
<br />
Would you happen to know anything about BIRT Performancesoft Scorecard or other customers using it. To access or design reports using the information Objects poses a challege for me because I am new to BIRT and BIRT Performancesoft Scorecard information objects is not intuitive. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Dallas1'" data-cid="97045" data-time="1330550971" data-date="29 February 2012 - 02:29 PM"><p>
Is anyone out there using Actuate Performance Scorecard Application<br /></p></blockquote>