Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
please explain new Quck Tool control in BIRT 3.72
dbmuse
I am running the new BIRT 3.72 and I see a new control under Quick Tools called Relative Time Period.
When I hover over it the label says Insert TimePeriod Item. (yes... no space between TimePeriod). I am unable to drag that control in any grid, table, crosstab, etc so I am at loss how to use it. Please explain ?
thanks
Larry
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't think it actually does anything, yet. Not sure why it is on there, already. It's in the project plan to support Time Period Analysis. Here is the project report. As you can see, a specified version is not even specified as the target. I'll let you know if I find out that it is already functional in some way.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=366907