Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how work whit different data of different data set on a table
caribe
hello
I'm working on a table, whit a data set, but I need to include a data of another data set, but I see that in a table I can only use a data set... so how can I do that?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You can embed tables/elements bound to the other dataSet into your table bound to your first dataSet. Then, you just need to limit the data in the embedded element with a filter or using dataSet parameter binding to pass the outer table's value to limit the data.
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="97279" data-time="1330986123" data-date="05 March 2012 - 03:22 PM"><p>
You can embed tables/elements bound to the other dataSet into your table bound to your first dataSet. Then, you just need to limit the data in the embedded element with a filter or using dataSet parameter binding to pass the outer table's value to limit the data.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif
thank you mwilliams, una cerveza en su honor
mwilliams
You're very welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!