Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export into PDF
SPRAND
Hi,
I have a report, which has a table. The table has 5 columns. When I try to export the report into PDF,
column values are getting truncated in PDF.
For Ex:
report.rptdesign(assume this is my rpt report)
FirstName
LastName
Email
MobileNo
Address
Sunil
Reddy
sunil@xyz.com --1234567845
Bangalore
Anil
Reddy
amin@xyz.com --123456783421
Calcutta
Naveen
Kumar
naveen@xyz.com -12345678332
Mumbai
When I try to export this report into PDF format, Below is how I am getting the PDF.
FirstName
LastName
Email
MobileNo
Address
Sunil
Reddy
sunil@
12345678
Bangalo
Anil
Reddy
amin@x
12345678
Calcutt
Naveen
Kumar
naveen
12345678
Mumbai
If you can observe in the PDF, Some of the column values are getting truncated.
Like, in 'Email', 'MobileNo', and 'Address' columns, the values are getting truncated.
Instead of 'sunil@xyz.com', it it printed as 'sunil@'. Some of the content is getting truncated.
Same case with 'MobileNo' and 'Address' columns. Content is getting truncated, which I don't want.
But, If I export into word/csv/excel, It is coming fine. Data truncation is not happening.
The problem is only with the PDF.
Is it the limitation of BIRT or any other way around it?
Can anyone suggest a solution, in which the data should be displayed as how it was in the report.
--Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Do you have widths set on the columns? Does the table fill the available area of the page? Does the layout need to go to landscape? Do you have the whitespace property set to "no wrapping"?