Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
what does conflict mean?
shinedark
I used iwupdate to update all my work areas. The command I used was:
iwupdate -r main/branch1/STAGE main/branch1/WORKAREA/wa1
And I would get the following error: ERROR:02016: Conflicts prevent operation for main/branch1/STAGING
I looked up the documentation, it says use option -x will overwrite the conflicts. I just want to clarify what is the conflicts and if there is a risk to overwrite the conflict files.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
That's an outstanding question. I know that Nike has been asking Interwoven for around 2 years to supply us with a comprehensive list of every possible item that can cause a conflict on submission. It has never been answered sufficiently. I will be anxious to see how this gets answered.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com