Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
when export to excel the pagination isnt working
srikala
when we try to see the report in excel format , and when the report has more than 200 pages , the excel output is showing all of then in one sheet.
How can we set pagination in excel.
Please help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't believe the standard XLS emitter supports pagination, but if you use the Tribix emitter or one of the emitters recently submitted to the site (1 in the marketplace and 1 in the devShare), I believe they all paginate to a new sheet when there is a page break.
Sai krishna
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="mwilliams" data-cid="97418" data-time="1331159213">
<div>
<p>I don't believe the standard XLS emitter supports pagination, but if you use the Tribix emitter or one of the emitters recently submitted to the site (1 in the marketplace and 1 in the devShare), I believe they all paginate to a new sheet when there is a page break.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>Hello Williams,</p>
<p>I too getting the same pop up i need to export the report which contains more than 200 pages into excel from the actuate viewer. Please help me how to modify the MaxPageLimit. </p>
<p>Thanks in advance</p>