Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Importing Report Issues
TheShadraq
After creating a BIRT report, I am importing it into Maximo. I get the following error.<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>BMXAA5515E - The report file exists. Do you want to continue with the report import and override the existing data? </strong><br />
<br />
Has anyone run into this? I never had a problem until I installed v-3.7.2 the other day. Maybe it is a problem with my install?<br />
<br />
Thanks, Shadraq
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
TheShadraq
In case anyone stumbles across this I'll post the reason behind the error.
I am running Maximo v 7118. According to IBM, Maximo 7118 is only compatible with version of BIRT equal to or lower than:
Eclipse: 3.4.2
BIRT: 2.3.2
Looks like it's time to downgrade.