Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting HTML id to "text" element
evgenyak
Hello,<br />
<br />
I have a report which has a chart, a text box and a table.<br />
I'm able to conditionally hide the chart using <pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>style.display = "none";</pre> based on the element id.<br />
I would like to be able to do the same with the text box.<br />
However, I don't know how to set an element id on the text object.<br />
<br />
And the resulting HTML looks like:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<div class="style_1" style=" overflow:hidden;">(*) Note: </div>
</pre>
<br />
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
evgenyak
I solved it simply by adding <div id="comment">(*) Note:</div> inside the CDATA
johnw
You can use the Bookmark property on any report item, and it will set the outer most DIV containers ID to the value of the bookmark.
evgenyak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'johnw'" data-cid="97547" data-time="1331563869" data-date="12 March 2012 - 07:51 AM"><p>
You can use the Bookmark property on any report item, and it will set the outer most DIV containers ID to the value of the bookmark.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
This was my initial choice - but I wasn't able to make it work
johnw
Bookmarks are expressions. So if you were using comment as your ID, you would need it to be qualified as a string literal with "comment", with quotes. Hope that helps.