Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scatter Chart with time period
futility
hi, all:
I'm new to BIRT.
I have some problems with the scatter chart.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you explain more about what you're trying to get? What does your data look like in your dataSet? You're just wanting a chart that shows data every half hour for the currentday? If your axis is a category axis, I would assume that the dataSet value has to be times exactly on the half hour. Also, what is your BIRT version? Let me know. Thanks!
futility
hi, mwilliams:
Thanks for your reply.
My BIRT version:3.7
No, it's not the category axis.
mwilliams
Ok, let me see if I'm understanding. For each product, you want to create a line that takes the "output_plan" value and steps it up every half hour? And, you want to only show the values that fall in "today's" 24 hours? So, the 1111 product would only show from 9am to midnight and the next day, the product series would continue, only start at midnight and rise until its max value at 9? If you have yahoo, gmail, or facebook, maybe you could contact me on one of those to explain it to me better in chat. You can find my info for each of these in my signature below!
futility
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="97771" data-time="1331756699" data-date="14 March 2012 - 01:24 PM"><p>
Ok, let me see if I'm understanding. For each product, you want to create a line that takes the "output_plan" value and steps it up every half hour? And, you want to only show the values that fall in "today's" 24 hours? So, the 1111 product would only show from 9am to midnight and the next day, the product series would continue, only start at midnight and rise until its max value at 9? If you have yahoo, gmail, or facebook, maybe you could contact me on one of those to explain it to me better in chat. You can find my info for each of these in my signature below!<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes, you have described the core meaning that I want.<br />
But I cannot use any instant software/service to connect someone outside the company.<br />
However, I can send mail to you after getting off duty.<br />
Thanks for your reply.
futility
hi, mwilliams:
I have solved it.
Today, I change the dataset to get data from DB.
I write an procedure in DB to generate the time period data and join the target table
of DB.
Then, in the same way, I scale it in 30 min.
After the above operations, the result is generated as that I want.