Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt deployment problem based on Linux server
kushal2605
I am trying to test birt in linux machine. so i kept birt.war file in 2 linux machines. In one machine it is not working but in other one it is working properly.
it is showing only toolbar and that also in non-working condition. can u suggest any solution or reason for it.
I have attached a pic to understand the scenario.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I do not see any attachment. What app server are you using? On the linux box that is not working can you try to deploy the WebViewerExample directory instead of the war?
Jason
kushal2605
sry for your inconvenience but i jst frgt to attach it to post..now i have attached a pic as well.
and Thanks for acknowledgement.
I tried WebViewerExample As well but it was also not working.
JasonW
What Java version do you have on the box?
Jason
kushal2605
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="98034" data-time="1332254907" data-date="20 March 2012 - 07:48 AM"><p>
What Java version do you have on the box?<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi jason,<br />
I am using java 1.6.
JasonW
What version of BIRT are you using and what appserver? BTW if you use /preview instead of /frameset does it work?
Jason
kushal2605
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="98523" data-time="1333470744" data-date="03 April 2012 - 09:32 AM"><p>
What version of BIRT are you using and what appserver? BTW if you use /preview instead of /frameset does it work?<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
Hi jason,<br />
I am using birt3.7.0 and Apache-tomcat as appserver. and in preview mode also its not coming.
JasonW
Are you getting anything in the log file? Set the log level to FINEST in the web.xml and then post the log file.
Jason