Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fixed legend size in pie charts
Verisimili
I need to make a couple pie charts where the legend is in a fixed size despite different legend text length. How do I do that?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What do you want to happen to the text that is too long to fit?
krishnakamal
<p>I have the same problem and I want to trim the size of the text if it's too long</p>
kclark
<p>Are you wanting to trim the text or force it to a new line? When the legend is created you can check the length of the label and add in a new line where needed. Let me know which one your wanting to do.</p>
la_womn
<p>I am interested in learning how to trim the text. I tried using the wrap functionality that is built in, but it is not correctly displaying the lines and they are overlapping.</p>