Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Error on the fetch method
mad_hatter
I have an arraylist being sent over to the open method of my report. I then dump all of the contents of the arraylist into a local (global) array....so far so good.<br />
<br />
The error pops up on my fetch method. The error is below.<br />
<br />
WARNING: Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null; expected a Boolean value.<br />
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Data Set script method "Fetch" returned null; expected a Boolean value.<br />
<br />
I am thinking their might be an error in my logic.<br />
<br />
Here is the open method:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
customer = new Array (reportContext.getAppContext().get("customer"));
len = customer.length;
z=0;
</pre>
<br />
Here is the fetch method:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
if(z < len){
row["First Name"] = customer[z];
z++;
row["Last Name"] = customer[z];
z++;
row["Address"] = customer[z];
z++;
row["City"] = customer[z];
z++;
row["State"] = customer[z];
z++;
row["Zip"] = customer[z];
z++;
}else{
return false;
}
</pre>
<br />
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mad_hatter
Nevermind. Figured it out. I was missing the "return true" in the of statement.