Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Identifying Bookmarks for PDF Output
dan3874
I know that BIRT automatically marks groups as bookmarks for the PDF output. However, I have been requested to identify specific points to show up as bookmarks in the PDF output. I have looked at bookmarks and table of contents, etc. and do not find a readily apparent way to handle this issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, you don't want the groups to show up as bookmarks? But would like other points to, instead? Can you explain a little more?
dan3874
Sure. I have a report that lists different items in separate tables, each with their own data set. It is those tables I'd like to have a bookmark for. When the physician runs the report, they have one set of data on each table and would prefer to be able to go immediately to the correct table. Since I am grouping information inside each table based on date/time, that is what shows up as bookmarks, with does not allow the physicians to navigate directly to the table of choice.
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. I cleared the TOC Expression out of all the groups in the group editor, then added a TOC expression in the property editor for each table. Now, there is a bookmark only to each table, in the TOC. Hope this helps.