Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bulk Mail
Janimal
Hi all,
have any of you integrated a bulkmail sender (like Campaign) with TeamSite ? What I would like to do is have the authors of an e-mail campaign write their message in TeamSite (preferably using a template, to keep a consistant look) and send the resulting HTML through the bulkmail sender in the workflow.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Jan
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
Well, I haven't integrated a bulk mail sender, but I have integrated many other tools and I can tell you this. As long as the application to be integrated with has some sort of command-line invokeable, unattended interface, the integration is fairly straightforward. Simply use the various workflow modules to pull out the relevant information and call the command line.
If it doesn't have a command-line interface....things become more challenging.
Jonathon
Interwoven Architecture Consultant