I have tst 5.5.2 and od 5.5.1 on unix installed and have a workflow that has an external task that calls the iwodstart to start the deployment.
within the external task (perl script) I execute some other perl scripts and the iwodstart command several times.
all the scripts get executed except the iwodstart commands.
If I run the external task from the command line I have no problem and the iwodstart works fine however when it is through the external task in the workflow the iwodstart does not execute (the system call) ???
all other system calls work fine.
This is not due to environment setting (both run as the same user id)
I have noticed that in the iw-home/OpenDeployNG/solutions/perl directory there is a version of iwodstart.ipl
should this one be used when in the external task??
any instight as to what I might be doing wrong would be great help.
I have sp2 patch installed as well (and am in the process of installing latest available patches)
Farzamffarzanehfar@yahoo.co.uk">
ffarzanehfar@yahoo.co.uk