Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Nesting a Crosstab in Table
JPhrase
Hello,
I have a requirement to nest a cross-tab in an existing table. The Table's dataset is used to drive the crosstab. When I try to do this, the cross tab displays no results - not sure what I am doing wrong?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
Make sure the filter on the nested crosstab is correct. Attached is a simple example.
JPhrase
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mblock'" data-cid="98294" data-time="1332895995" data-date="27 March 2012 - 05:53 PM"><p>
Make sure the filter on the nested crosstab is correct. Attached is a simple example.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi,<br />
Thanks for this example - I cannot open the file, as I am using Maximo BIRT which is version 2.3.2. Currently, I am driving both the outer table and the nested cross-tab from the same dataset (a stored procedure) - Is this the right way to do this, or should I use another dataset to bring back the outer query which filters the inner cross tab?<br />
<br />
I hope this makes sense!<br />
<br />
Regards.
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JPhrase'" data-cid="98333" data-time="1332923071" data-date="28 March 2012 - 01:24 AM"><p>
I cannot open the file, as I am using Maximo BIRT which is version 2.3.2.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Attached file using BIRT 2.3.2. Hope this helps.