Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Conditionally Show/Hide Group Levels in a Crosstab
JanaF
Hi,<br />
<br />
I would like to build a crosstab, which looks like the following: For the current month and the month before the group levels should be shown whereas for earlier month the group levels should be hidden. In the Example below the current Month is "march"<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>| | amount
______|_______________|_______
Jan | Sum: | 50
Feb | Sum: | 70
| calender week | 30
| calender week | 20
| calender week | 10
| calender week | 10
March | Sum: | 80
| calender week | 30
| calender week | 20
| calender week | 20
| calender week | 10</pre>
<br />
Is there a way to conditionally display the group levels?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JanaF
I was able to hide the data fields itself by establishing a visibility rule for these fields. I used the rule <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>current month - row month <= 1</pre>
<br />
But by doing so the rows themselves are still visible (just empty). <br />
<br />
How can I really hide the whole row? Maybe by using scripting?<br />
<br />
Thank you for any ideas