Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DrillDown and Charts
sirim
Hello,
I am trying to have drill down in charts. The chart has 3 bar and one line charts. I have three questions regarding it.
1) The points on the line chart goes behind the bars and they are no more visible. I would like the line chart above the bars. Is that possible to do?
2) I have interactivity for all the four series. As the line chart point goes behind the bars , the interactivity for the line chart does not work. Is there a way to get it worked?
3) I pass parameters for reports - the main report and the reports that are generated from interactivity. One of the parameter is a list box which dynamically selects with the help of a data set. IF I try to link the parameters from two different reports it does not work . It gives me the following error -- The trigger data is invalid or its type is unknown.
Thank you for the help in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BRM
Have you tried using a chart with scales on the left and right side? You could have the scale for the bar on the left and the scale for the line on the right and set the right scale so the line is plotted above the bars.