Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Jboss studio -Birt plugin
learnbirt1
I am new to birt.So far I am using Eclipse(3.7.1) for birt report design.I switched to Jboss studio and installed birt plugins.I am unable to see preview mode of the report or through run view report from tool bar.When i try to test my data source connection i am not getting any result.No error and taking for ever.Every thing works fine when i use Eclipse .Please help me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
learnbirt1
Can we do birt report development through Jboss Studio along with Seam framework instead of using separate eclipse for report development?
Jboss Version : 3.0.1.GA
Birt Report Version 3.7.1
mwilliams
If you're already using Eclipse, you wouldn't need a separate Eclipse install to use BIRT. You would just need to install the BIRT plugins into your current Eclipse. Let me know if I'm misunderstanding your question.