Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I want to hide a table column when there is no data to display for that column?
sunnypatel285
hello,
I want to hide a column as per data comes from dataset.
Sometimes there is no data comes from dataset for a column,so at that time i want to hide that column.
But sometimes for same column some of the data is available to display.So at that time the column must be visible.
What i do that for it??
Please help me...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Sunny,
Take a look at the attached example. I just added an aggreation to the table bindings to sum up the values in the column. If the values are null the aggregation will be 0. I used this in the expression for visibility.
Jason
sunnypatel285
<strong class='bbc'>Very Very much thank u</strong> <strong class='bbc'><span class='bbc_underline'>JasonW</span></strong><br />
<br />
It is perfect which i want...<br />
<br />