Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
fixed range in secondary axis
rmiller
I am adding a secondary axis line series to a bar chart. I can't get the secondary axis to match up correctly with the information on the bar chart. The max range on the bar is 11,000 and the max range on the line 8,000. It's displaying them both at the max of their ranges and I'd like the line to be using the 11,000 range. Using 2.6.1.
Thanks,
Rich
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmiller
OK, I figured it out and thought I'd share in case anyone else is having troubles. You don't have to create a second axis, you simply add another series and in the 'Format Chart', 'Series' screen you change the type from 'Bar Series' to 'Line Series'. Pretty simple now that I know...