Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cross-tab is a list
GP76
Hi,
I have been trying to use cross-tab which uses a scripted data set as a primary dataset, inside a list.
Every entry in the list would be a new page.
Cross-tab has to load data as per the object_id of the entry in the list.
I have set a global variable for the id and i am trying to use that in the open() method of the scripted dataset for the cross-tab.
Strangly the open() method gets invoked only once and not for every entry in the list.
I am not sure if this is the default behaviour of a cross-tab or i am missing something ?
If i use a table with scripted dataset inside the list, it's open() method gets invoked based on number of entries in the list.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
GP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you attach a report, that uses the sample database, that shows exactly what you're trying to do?