Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Localization in paginated report
Rainer
Hi all,
Iam using BIRT api(2.6.2) to render reports. Now I?ve got one report which contains a table with localized header. The table has a page break defined after 30 rows. On the first page localization of table header works fine, but when an other page is rendered, the table header isn?t localized any more. After creation of report document it is stored in users session. When user requests an other page, report document is restored from session and HTMLRenderTask is used to render next page. Is there something missing (e.g. in RenderOption?)
Thanks in advance
Rainer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Are you setting the locale on the render operation task?
Jason
Rainer
Hi Jason,
thanks for your reply, I provided the wrong locale to render task so text was not translated when an other page than the first was called. I fixed it and now it works as expected.
Regards Rainer