Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding Database Update Functionality
CTime
Hi,
I am trying to add database update functionality to a field which I created using Maximo 7.5 Config DB. The field is called printed of type varchar(1).
maximoDataSet.setQuery(sqlText);
I have added the following code outside of the Dataset after maximoDataSet.setQuery(sqlText);:
myTxn = MXReportTxnProvider.create("maximoDataSource");
myStmt = myTxn.createStatement();
myStmt.setQuery("update rfq SET printed='P'");
myTxn.save();
However, I am getting an Invalid Column Name error (attached) when I try to preview my data from the dataset previewer. The error is not being generated if I update another field.
I would appreciate your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Yogesh Maharwade
Hi
I dont know about exact script. But there is report in maximo V7 canned report under asset folder . The report name is asset_costrollup_update.rptdesign.
may be this report will help you to update your database through birt reports.
Regards
CTime
Issue resolved. Error was being generated because field 'printed' was not yet created in the database. Many thanks.