Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically embed word document
Priya R
Hi All,
I created a BIRT Report named Candidate Job Profile Report. In that report I wanted to embed the candiate resume(that is in word document). How do I embed word document in BIRT report without changing the original format of the document?
Thanks in advance
Regards,
Priya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
You have two options. <br />
<br />
1) If you are using a HTML output, you can use the Text report item set to type HTML. In there, you would have a tag that looks something like:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<object width="800" height="4000px" id="resume" data="<VALUE-OF>row["resume"]</VALUE-OF>" classid="clsid:00020906-0000-0000-C000-000000000046">
</object></pre>
<br />
2) A custom emitter for Word that will concatenate an existing word doc with the report output.