Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Ldap Integration with BIRT
LokeshP
Dear Team,
I want to integrate BIRT to Ldap so that all reports fetch by BIRT engine go through Ldap authentication.
I have a Ldap server for Ldap.
Kindly suggest !!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LokeshP
I want to integrate BIRT engine with Ldap server so that all report deisgned in BIRT go through that Ldap authentication.
I have Ldap server.
Kindly suggest any method or procedure!!!!!
RobR
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'LokeshP'" data-cid="98668" data-time="1333685482" data-date="05 April 2012 - 09:11 PM"><p>
Kindly suggest any method or procedure!!!!!<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I've implemented security by creating a Java Servlet Filter that does the security checking. The filter has access to the Java ServletRequest. It's doesn't take too much to implement and it allows you "wrap" your reports in a secuirty layer. <br />
<br />
Of course you would have to write the code that prompts for the User Id & Password, validates it, and then validates that the user has access to the report. <br />
<br />
Google "Java Servlet Filter"<br />
<br />
<br />
RobR
LokeshP
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'RobR'" data-cid="99111" data-time="1334587881" data-date="16 April 2012 - 07:51 AM"><p>
I've implemented security by creating a Java Servlet Filter that does the security checking. The filter has access to the Java ServletRequest. It's doesn't take too much to implement and it allows you "wrap" your reports in a secuirty layer. <br />
<br />
Of course you would have to write the code that prompts for the User Id & Password, validates it, and then validates that the user has access to the report. <br />
<br />
Google "Java Servlet Filter"<br />
<br />
<br />
RobR<br /></p></blockquote>
LokeshP
hello,
Thanks for quick response!!!
Kindly explain by one example and sample design.
I cannot understand procedure..