Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Text in table cell not wrapping in 2.6.1v
mjohnsondm
I'm in the process of converting reports from 2.3.0 to 2.6.1. I think in the previous version 2.3.0. text in the table cells would automatically wrap in the table cell. In version 2.6.1 the text is just getting cutoff. How can I get the text to wrap to the next line within the table cell in version 2.6.1?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Hi,
there was a bug in BIRT 2.6.x. To make the text wrap again you have to click on each data item and go to the advance section of the property editor and look for a property called whitespace. Set it from no wrap to inherited or wrap.
Link to bug in bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=339262
The bug is fixed in 3.7
mjohnsondm
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mjohnsondm'" data-cid="98674" data-time="1333723783" data-date="06 April 2012 - 07:49 AM"><p>
I'm in the process of converting reports from 2.3.0 to 2.6.1. I think in the previous version 2.3.0. text in the table cells would automatically wrap in the table cell. In version 2.6.1 the text is just getting cutoff. How can I get the text to wrap to the next line within the table cell in version 2.6.1?<br /></p></blockquote>
mjohnsondm
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cbrell'" data-cid="98676" data-time="1333725806" data-date="06 April 2012 - 08:23 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
there was a bug in BIRT 2.6.x. To make the text wrap again you have to click on each data item and go to the advance section of the property editor and look for a property called whitespace. Set it from no wrap to inherited or wrap.<br />
<br />
Link to bug in bugzilla: <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=339262'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=339262</a><br
/>
<br />
The bug is fixed in 3.7<br /></p></blockquote>
mjohnsondm
Thanks cbrell