Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Groups in Tables
sirim
I have a dataset which is actually a combination of four (4) different dataset. I have combined them using a union. I can see the complete results in preview results.
I want to group the data from this dataset into four different groups on the same conditions that the four different data sets use.All the four conditions are very different. Can I use the Group function that is available for the table.Can I have have four different groups?
Can I use two differnet filter conditions in the same group?
Or is there any other way to do the same process???
Please I urgently need help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you write a computed column in your dataSet that assigns a value to the row based on your conditions, then you can group on this new field.