Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Bizarre close dcr error
pawlr
I'm getting a strange problem with some of my dcrs, when I try to "save and close" or just "close" the readout in the upper left corner says "Closing.." and then hangs.. Using IE6 on PC, TS 5.5.2. when it occurs its definately specific to a given dcr--other dcrs close fine.
Tried all the usual tricks and nothing works.. sometimes the browser crashes as a result.
Anyone encounter this problem or know of a solution? Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rollo
I have a similar problem - except it happens for all of my DCRs (not that many right now so it might be a fluke), and I've seen the question asked by others here before.
The odd thing is that it only happens (within our corporate environment) on my PC. The only differences between my setup and other people's is the patch level of IE6 - I'm on SP1, most others are not (some are on IE5.5 even). I just asked a co-worker who also runs SP1 to try a DCR and he got the crash too. Seems like a pattern...
Specifically,
Hitting 'Close' just causes the DCR to hang (hourglass)
Hitting 'Save and Close' saves the DCR, then asks ' Would you like to Submit this file?'. Either answer causes IE to crash.
For what it's worth, my IE6 details are:
Version: 6.0.2800.1106
Update versions: SP1; Q324929; Q810847; Q813951; Q813489; Q330994; Q818529
pawlr
Yes, I am on exact same build of IE6 as you are..
Is there a place where we can submit a ticket to Interwoven?
Migrateduser
You need to contact IWOV support for this problem. For that you should have valid maintenance contract.
http://support
. interwoven.com.
I checked the support knowledge base and found one article that could be this problem:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49702
Regards,
lissa