Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
EXCEL SPREAD SHEET
arunkumarb
Hi Everyone,
I have report, having different groups of data. When I download data into excel, All groups of data will be appeared in single sheet of Excel. Now I would like to see each group data in separate sheets. i.e. Group1 data will be in sheet1 and Group2 data will be in sheet2 etc.......
Regards,
Arun
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I believe that both emitters from the last plugin contest do this, as well as the Tribix emitter, but if you force a page break after each group, with those, a new sheet will be started. This also happens in the commercial version. If you download one of those emitters, "Native XLS emitter" in the devShare or "SpudSoft XLS emitter" in the marketplace, or the commercial version, they should do it. Let me know.
Yaytay
I only recently got support for Lists into the SpudSoft emitters (I didn't know what they did before some filed a bug that I didn't support them
).
Now, if you configure a page break after a List group it will generate a new sheet, and name the sheets using the table of contents entry for the group.
Jim