Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Column name as parameter in the query
ajunuthula
Hi,
I am wondering if the functionality below can be achieved:
Assume there is one parameter "Author1" with values A,B,C
I am trying to issue the query for the querytext in the dataset as
"select ? from table1", which in general when A is selected, means "select A from table1" (A is column name here)
Can anyone correct me if this can be done?
Thank you,
Aparna J
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. It might help you out. Look at the original dataSet query and the beforeOpen script on the dataSet.
ajunuthula
Hi,
I tried to run the report but got an error as "report file of version 3.2.22 is invalid for it is greater than the supported one".
Thank you,
Aparna J
ajunuthula
Its working.
Thank you so much, this is what I need
Thank you,
Aparna J