Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Changing label interval on x-Axis (DateTime)
Piero
Hello
I have data with an interval of 15 minutes (see pic). I want to reduce the interval of the labels to 31.03.2012 00:00, 01.04.2012 00:00, 02.04.2012 00:00 etc. The interval of the datapoints must remain 15 minutes! Only reduce the amount of labels.
Is there a possibility.
Thanks in advance.
Piero
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
futility
write the script code to show the label when come across the period , 00:00 , and others hide the label.<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Piero'" data-cid="98817" data-time="1334131754" data-date="11 April 2012 - 01:09 AM"><p>
Hello<br />
<br />
I have data with an interval of 15 minutes (see pic). I want to reduce the interval of the labels to 31.03.2012 00:00, 01.04.2012 00:00, 02.04.2012 00:00 etc. The interval of the datapoints must remain 15 minutes! Only reduce the amount of labels.<br />
<br />
Is there a possibility.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.<br />
Piero<br /></p></blockquote>
Piero
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'futility'" data-cid="98825" data-time="1334140271" data-date="11 April 2012 - 03:31 AM"><p>
write the script code to show the label when come across the period , 00:00 , and others hide the label.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
@futility
: Thanks<br />
<br />
I can't find a script-example for hiding labels. Maybe someone has an example?
Piero
OK, I found a solution to hide Axis-Label via script. The problem is now, that not all labels will be written (Interval is 1). Birt optimizes automatic the amount of labels. Is there an other possibility or how can I force, that all axis label will be written?
Thanks
Piero