Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Expression Builder For X axis
sirim
Hello,
Tha chart I am trying to display must take the values for the x-axis between a certain date range, and the date ranges are given with the start and end date parameters.
I am trying to write the expression for the same but BIRT gives me an error .
The expressions I have written are--
BirtComp.between(row["reviewcreationdate"],params["StartDate"].value,params["EndDate"].value)
and the other one I tried was
row["reviewcreationdate"]>=params["StartDate"].value && row["reviewcreationdate"]<=params["EndDate"].value
Is there something that I am doing and needs to be changed. please let me know.I have a deadline to meet.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RichT
Hi,
The Filter tab in the Property Editor for the chart will allow you to filter the results of the bound data based on a 'Between' filter condition. You can select the date parameters as your between criteria.
Hope that helps,
Rich