Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invalid login
megamala
Hi
I am unable to login OD. The following error came.
Invalid login: username=megamala, domain=null, role=od-admin
OD 5.5.1, Sun solaris 8
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Have you carefully read through the OpenDeploy Administrator's Guide?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
megamala
Yes I did. But I didn't find solution.
Adam Stoller
Where is the AdminServer - on Unix or Windows?
Who is set as the bootstrap administrator in IWODHOME/etc/deploy.cfg?
Have you tried logging in as the boostrap administrator?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
megamala
Where is the AdminServer - on Unix or Windows?
Unix
Who is set as the bootstrap administrator in IWODHOME/etc/deploy.cfg?
me
Have you tried logging in as the boostrap administrator?
Yes, but same problem.
Adam Stoller
I don't have a Unix system handy to test this out on right now - so I'm just plugging away with some guesses here.
Have you tried logging in as 'root' (usually the installed default bootstrap administrator)?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
megamala
Yes i tried as root , same error. Any how we opened the case with interwoven support.
Thanks
nagendra
Hi,
May I know what is the solution given by support team for invalid login in open deploy admin? We are facing same problem.
-nagendra
John742
You are on solaris 8 but the error gave you a domain=null? during the install of Od did you select unix or windows for the OpenAPI?
J Dagenhardt
requiredTable.JPG
saumil
Hi,
We have faced same kind of issue and resolved it.
Try to get through using following support case, talking about same.
support case -
2405
.
Saumil
BTWholesale | CMS
Mahindra British Telecom